Tata Capital (Finance) Home Loan
Buy your dream home today with best loan offers at CreditNation. Pay as your grow with our Flexi EMIs
- When it comes to buy your dream home, having multiple repayment options that suit your financial situation help. When you take a Flexi EMI Home Loan** through CreditNation, you have the freedom to repay your way.
Attractive interest rates
Flexi EMIs with Higher Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility
- Our Flexi EMIs with Higher eligibility make your dream of buying a home that meets your current and future needs come true. Choose from options like Step Up and Bullet repayment.
Faster processing & doorstep service
- Get a conditional online approval with minimum documentation for your Home Loan. Our executives will come to your residence or office and complete the KYC & other documentation process
Multiple repayment options on your Home Loan
- Step Up Flexi EMI plan
- This plan allows you to increase your fixed monthly EMIs every year to match the increase in your annual income. This gradual annual increase helps you repay your home loan without taxing you financially.
- Is it ideal for me?
- If your EMIs are burning a hole in your pocket, this plan will give you much-needed relief. It gives you the freedom to increase your EMI along with your yearly pay hike
- Customers who want a bit more cash in their pockets each month as the monthly payments tend to be lower
- Customers who foresee a healthy growth in their annual income
- Features of Tata Capital Home Loans
- While structuring home your loan, we take into account your payments, repayments and income streams to arrive at the option that best suits your needs.
- You can use the home loan
- to buy a plot of land for construction
- to build a house on already owned land,
- buy a new house/flat,
- to improve/extend your home,
- to purchase resale property or
- to pay off an existing home loan from another financial institution.
- Tata Capital allows you to take a home loan with a co-applicant. The co-applicant to take the home loan can be any family member like your spouse/parents/children/ siblings. Taking a home loan with a co-applicant is beneficial as his/her income will also be considered which will help to enhance your home loan eligibility.
Tata Capital Home Loan Interest Rate &Tenure
- Tata Capital brings to you Home Loans at attractive floating interest rates, starting at 9.80%* on online applications and for home loans of upto Rs.25 lakhs. You can avail home loans starting from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 3 crores for residential properties. What’s more, we also offer loan tenure ranging from 12 months to 360 months. Choose from our array of attractive options, based on your specific needs.
- No foreclosure charges are applicable where the loan is floating interest rate basis and sanctioned to individual borrowers, and where the housing loan is on fixed interest rate basis and pre-closed out of the customers own sources. If the home loan has a fixed interest rate and is pre-closed other than own sources 2% plus taxes will be charged on the principal outstanding and all part payments.
- *9.80% rate of interest is applicable only under Rural Housing Finance and with a loan amount up to INR 15 lakhs. **Applicable for salaried individuals only. Home Loans are originated and serviced by Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited and are at its sole discretion. Terms and conditions apply.
Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd – PLR
|Effective From||TCHFL PLR #|
|1st May 15.||16.65%|
|10th Dec 13.||16.75%|
|1st Sep 13.||16.65%|
|1st Mar 13.||16.4%|
|1st Oct 11.||16.5%|
|1st Jul 11.||16.0%|
|1st Apr 11.||15.5%|
|20th Dec 10.||14.75%|
|15th Nov 10.||14.25%|
|1st Jan 09.||13.75%|
# includes all forms of mortgage loans booked under Tata Capital Housing Finance Ltd
- Important Information
- Recently there have been cases of fraud being committed under the name of Tata Capital or Tata Finance. Customers are requested to read the attached advisory and be aware of misleading advertisements in the newspapers.