Tata Capital (Finance) Business Loan
Expand your Business today, pay as you grow.
- We understand that expanding & growing business is the dream of every entrepreneur. For the same, you may require an urgent finance to fuel the growth of your enterprise. Our Business loans are designed for the same. Customized with Flexi EMI options, that let you pay as you grow.
Key Features - Tata Capital Business Loan
- No Guarantors & No Collaterals You don't need to provide any Guarantors or give any collateral to avail Business Loan.
- Flexi EMI Option Avail Flexi EMIs with Step Up, Step Down and Bullet repayment options to suit your Cash flows.
- Preapproved Offers Our existing customers can avail exclusive preapproved offers on business loans from time to time based on their eligibility.
- Online Account Access Now you have access to all the information about your loan like interest certificate, repayment track, payment schedule etc. Just by logging in with your loan account number you can have access to all the information you would want about your loan.
Flexi EMI Tata Capital Business Loan
- it comes to expanding your business, having multiple repayment options that suit your financial situation help. When you take a Flexi EMI Business Loan with Tata Capital, you have the freedom to repay your way.
Step Up Flexi EMI plan
- This plan allows you to increase your fixed monthly EMIs every year to match the surge in your cash inflow. This gradual annual increase helps you repay your loan without taxing you financially.
- Is it ideal for me?
- If your EMIs are eating into your cash reserves, this plan will give you the much-needed relief. It gives you the freedom to increase your EMI along with the rise in your revenues.
Step Down Flexi EMI plan
- This plan allows you to start repaying your loan with a higher EMI and lower it year after year. Meaning, you can repay faster and save up on finance costs.
- Is it ideal for me?
- Opt for this plan if you have substantial cash reserves. It is especially ideal if you do not wish your EMIs to affect your long-term cash flows.
Bullet Flexi EMI plan
- This plan allows you to prepay your loan in parts at periodic intervals. These periodic payments will help lower your EMI considerably. Moreover, no charges will be levied on your prepayments.
- Is it ideal for me?
- If you are expecting seasonal spikes in business or surplus cash reserves at periodic intervals, this plan is apt for you.
- Business Loans are originated and serviced by Tata Capital Financial Services Limited and are at its sole discretion at creditNation. Terms and conditions apply.
Customise your Car Loans with Tata Capital through CreditNation
- We offer customized loans for both new and used cars - be it a hatchback, sedan, SUV, MUV, cross over vehicle or premium car. Get customised EMI plans as per your ability to repay to meets your current and future needs. We also offer Flexi EMIs with Higher eligibility and let you choose from multiple repayment options like Step Up, Step Down and Bullet repayment.
Tata Capital Business Loan Eligibility & Documentation – New Cars
- When you apply for car loans, you not only get a high loan eligibility but also produce only minimal documentation. With our intelligent car loan calculator, you can pick the best EMI plan. Read the eligibility slab below to know how easy it is to get a car loan with best interest rates.
|LTV||90% and Up to 100% on select models||Up to 90%||Up to 90%|
|Minimum Income.||Rs 2.5 lacs for all assets||Rs 2 lacs for all assets.||Rs 2 lacs for all assets|
|Tenure||12 - 60 months and 84 month on select models||12 - 60 months and 84 month on select models||12 - 60 months and 84 month on select models|
|Documents Needed||1. PAN Card|
2. Address proof
3. Signature Verification Proof
4. One Photograph
5. ITR/Salary Slips/Form 16
6. Bank Statement of last 3 months
|1. Registered Partnership Deed for Partnership Firms|
2. Certificate of Incorporation for Pvt and Public Ltd. Companies
3. Certificate of Commencement of Business for Public Ltd. companies
4. Memorandum and Articles of Association in case of Public and Pvt. Ltd. Companies
5. Address Proof & Pan Card of the Firm
6. One Photograph of Director/Partner
8. Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account Bank