Ratnakar Bank Business Loan
RBL Bank Business Loans through CreditNation are a perfect solution to service your short-term finance and working capital requirements. With RBL Bank at your service, you can focus on growing your business while we take care of financing your business expansion needs.
RBL Bank Business Loan Features
- Loan amount from Rs. 10 Lakhs upto Rs. 35 Lakhs
- Convenient loan repayment option of 12 to 36 months
- No security or collateral required to avail this loan
RBL Bank Business Loan Eligibility & Criteria
- Business Loans can be availed by self-employed individuals, self-employed professionals, sole proprietorships, partnership firms and private limited companies (including closely-held public limited companies), with a profitable business for the past 3 years.
- Applicantâs age should be minimum 27 years at the time of application and maximum 65 years at loan maturity. Minimum 5 years of experience required in the same line of business with at least 3 years of business establishment & operation in the same city. For self-employed professionals, minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience is required.
- Minimum business turnover required is Rs. 1 Crore and for Professional / Service Sector, applicantâs gross receipts should be at least Rs. 60 Lakhs.
- Applicant must own either residence or office in his name or jointly with family members or resides in a residence owned by an immediate family member.
RBL Bank Business Loan Documents Requirement
- PAN Card â For Individual / Partnership Firm / Company
- Identity Proof â Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof â Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered
- Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Ownership proof of either residence or office either in the name of applicant or jointly with family members
- Business Continuity Proof â Any one document dated 5 years old (Bank Statement / Sales Tax Challans / IT Returns / Shops & Est. Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed)
- Letter certifying end use of the business loan funds on Business Letterhead
- Passport Size Photographs of all applicants and co-applicants