Initially, credit cards were not as popular as they are now due to the limited features and rewards. As the competition is increasing, Credit card providers have also started offering innumerable attractive offers and reward point, on your cards. Not just you receive various rewards; you can also choose your credit card according to your need because credit card companies are offering specialized cards such as shopping card, fuel card, mile card, etc.
You should check all the available cards and their offers, before finally making a move. There are innumerable cards available to opt from, but the basic things to consider while applying for a credit card, are features, benefits and fee charged. We, at Creditnation, provide you BEST CREDIT CARDS IN INDIA
and following are some of the major credit cards with maximum benefits that we’ve picked for salaried people in India.
1. SBI Simply Save Card: Annual fee on this card is nil if the total purchases made by you are more than INR 75 thousand. Also, the add-on fee is nil on this card. You can Relish Extravagant 2000 Reward Points on spending INR2000 or more in the first 60 days. You can accumulate 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends, for making your spending more interesting. Furthermore, feel the freedom of not paying 2.5% fuel surcharge.
2. ICICI Coral Credit card: With ICICI coral credit card, you can enjoy 2X cash rewards on dining, groceries, and even at supermarkets because ICICI bank has tie-up with PAYBACK through which you earn reward points, every time you spend. One of the tie-ups of ICICI bank is with Bookmyshow, which gives you benefit to enjoy Buy 1 get 1 free offer on movie tickets, through the week. You also get waved off on annual fee of INR 500 and service tax, if you spend total INR 1,25,000 in the previous year. Moreover, a tie-up with provogue is complimentary on joining.
3. Kotak Essentia: With this Kotak Essentia Cards, you get to enjoy sundry benefits, namely, you’ll get 12 complimentary PVR movie tickets every year. Though the joining fee is INR 1499 and annual fee is INR 749, you’ll get 10 savings points for every INR spent on Departmental & Grocery store spend. Value of 1 saving point = Re 1. These saving points can be redeemed for Cash, Airline Tickets, Merchandise, Mobile recharge etc.
4. AMEX MMT card: With this card you get free first year to enjoy and 2 PAYBACK points on every INR 100 spent. Tie-up of Amex with MakeMytrip gives you benefit to enjoy a MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on spending of Rs. 1.25 lacs and an additional MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs. 5,000 on spending of Rs. 2.5 lacs, every year. Even the joining is rewarding as you’ll get 2 MakeMyTrip vouchers, each worth Rs.1000, as a welcome gift.
5. HDFC Diner Club Rewards: This HDFC Diner Club Rewards card offers you oodles of reward points from the very beginning because you get 2500 reward points as a welcome gift. Furthermore, you’ll earn 3 Reward Points on Rs 150/- Credit Card spends and Double Reward Points on Grocer, supermarket purchases, dining and airline ticketing. You’ll also enjoy Dedicated Concierge Services and dining offers, with this card.
These are few cards with amazing offers but there are still lots of other cards available with attractive offers, but you should opt the one which suits you. Before applying, you should do thorough research and choose the right one or you can ask us to help you decide which one is BEST CREDIT CARD for you; moreover, we’ll also help you throughout the process.